Behold, my bad ass elephant T shirt!

Continue reading →

I actually got a picture before I started sewing.

I traced out 24 elephants from tear-away stabilizer, laid them all out, then went over the lines in backstitch. The stabilizer was really great and easy to remove. The numbers on the elephants correspond with my thread, which I also numbered. It was a pretty easy project and didn’t take too long. Well, about 10 hours. I used a T from American Apparel that I got on discount.

And one more for the road!

Here are the pictures of Katie’s black shirt. Her last name means “Elephant Herder.”

This shirt was a Craftster featured project in September 2009, and it was used as the main photo for a Craftster article on elephant themed projects in February 2010!